Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Rajan Aryal

In today Blog , i am going to share you something interesting about my name.


Rajan Aryal
i carved my name on tree , with  3 days.

My name is Rajan Aryal.I don't know who gave me such a beautiful name.But i love this name. In Sanskrit the meaning of my name is "King".Its sound good.isn't it? Whatever i am happy with my name.I am the  one who love to carved name on tree and i did many times.One of my creation is on the above photo.



This photo was taken by Rajan Aryal that is me.I am the owner of this photo.Not only owner but also a creature.I craved my name on tree  when i just gave a SLC examination and i have a three month holidays.At that time i visited my village home .My village home is at Makwanpur district , Aagra V.D.C ,Nepal.


Whenever i have a free time,i love to draw my name in differents fonts and style at classroom , home  and anywhere.

3 comments: