Saturday, June 10, 2017

Best Friend




Did you remember that very first day, when you enter In the class,believe me i didn't noticed you at that moment. And i regretted for that,how could  i missed that beautiful moment. I will never ever get your first expression But i always try to   imagine for your first step towards me.




I want to write something on you. I tried to start once. But my pen didn't support me neither  due to insufficient ink nor lack  of piece of paper. When You are with me, i don't need to feel your absence ,so i  only enjoyed each and every moment with you.




Today is 2073-06-12 and i am going to write my feeling about you. I started to think negative points for you so i pick a pen and peace of paper to evaluate myself. How could i think bad for you.I realized that i also don't like my own decision about you, so start to write.



I feel a pain inside me. I started to cry for no reason,my eyes are wet for nothing. I started to write because i feel very bad. But i believed in myself that i wouldn't write any bad word about you. You only deserved love,respect and a warm hug from heart.




I don't have any outline and criteria for my writing. I just started and write what my heart speak at that time. The person whom i love more then me is a special person. She deserved to happy. She was my friend ,more then a friend .She understand me but she never recognize her. She always try to help other and make happy others.

No comments:

Post a Comment