Monday, June 12, 2017

I Always love you

I know i am confused.May be a little frustrated.

My mind says ,
"when she doesn't care you,why do you.lets her go".
"She don't want to trust you,believe you".
"May be she is afraid to care you,because you broke her trust."



I heard this point and start to analyzed by heart " I need to care her or not". I know her since 3 years ago.I always imagine that she is one and only my best girl,whom i loved , care and respect. 
#you_are_my_everything 

I made a mistake in our relation.I start to think about myself and expect more from her.I feel I got less than I deserved and thats my mistake.Because if you love a person,you should never expect anything in return.I did a lot of her,because I wanted her to revert it back to me.and its my biggest mistake.Without trying and telling How could she think again about my love,care and everything

Love and desire are two different things.Our parents invest us not  because of we are a golden-egg lying hen.They can't tell us each day how much they do,but they can't live a moment without us. Same as our parents, I doesn't show love to her.

I am a good listner for her and she is best for me.I have n't made any promise with her  in the past but i've broke her trust.Nowadays,She try to show she doesn't have feeling for me.She is just trying to lie herself.I know who was she,how she touched my heart.I analyzed each and every moment with her.I know she  loves me and have a care for me.


Why i need to care for her?
It is not a compulsary that if you love a person, the other person also should love you. She will feel it finally,only when she have feelings for me.She leave me unintentionally.May be there are millons of reasons,but not sufficient to leave me.She have a feeling for me and she naturally love me.so i don't need to think any bad for her.I got everything from her ,what i need and what i deserved.She gave me more than i deserv that's why i can't control myself and misuse her feelings towards me.I start to think I can do anythink what i want.I was over confident and always think she never leave me. I am the only one who care her,who love her. I am overconfident about her.I always thought that if i made some mistake, she always be there to correct me but i slipped at that point she leaves me rather then correct me.  I broke her trust. Don't worry we already spent a lots of time.We have feeling for us.We know what we are for each other.




I have a feeling for her,no matter she have or not.I always love her from my heart.If she don't wanna my presence in her life, I am not distrubing her.But i want to she her, weather she was looking towards me or not. 




If she don't have a feeling anymore,no problem,i have a feeling for her.

I want to understand her.I want to give her true happiness.I truely love this girl and am always ready to be with her.so its better to wait.Life will give me a  million oppertunites to get her love.I won't regret  it when the times comes.I just need her care,love,and a hug without any guilt and reason.


Why she need to forget me?
It is not necessary that you always be broken down,cries  every moment and thinking about  one bad human  without feeling.you  always feel free to believing that, my love ,care,respect to you is a fake one.
I beg you to forget me but dont hurt yourself,not only physically but also mentally .If you have a confidence about you then only be proceed , dont act smart from outside.If you really want to forget me,you should forget everything including you.I know how soft you are.how good and how lovely you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment